- SKU: #7876487
- Columbia Men's Size Chart
- The climbing mercury can't keep you off the trail when you set out to hike in the breathable, sun-protecting performance of the Silver Ridge™ Convertible Pant.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Regular Fit is an easy, lightly relaxed fit for comfortable range of motion.
- Omni-Wick™ fabric:
• Moisture-wicking fabric moves perspiration away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Durable nylon ripstop fabrication.
• Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Convertible cargo pants zip off at the knee to convert to shorts.
- Gusseted inseam improves range of motion.
- Belt-loop waistband with elastic side panels.
- Removable, webbed belt.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Slash hand pockets.
- Hook-and-loop flap and zip cargo pockets.
- Hook-and-loop flap back pockets.
- Breathable mesh pocket bags.
- Body: 100% nylon.
Lining: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Convertible Inseam: 9 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I was a bit apprehensive of the size after reading other comments, but I went ahead and ordered my normal cut. Turned out to be a good call. These are exactly what I expected, true to size, perfect length, extremely comfortable, and incredibly fast delivery. I ordered on a Friday afternoon and the package was waiting on my doorstep when I got home from work on Monday. Like other reviewers have suggested, they do run a little longer than the equivalent length in other pants, but that's exactly what I wanted in a pair of hiking/travel pants. Thinking about ordering spare. If your curious about the "Grill" color, its a darkish, charcoal grey. Oh, and I'm just over 5'9", 150lbs, and I ordered a 30/32. I always find it helpful when reviewers indicate the size they ordered so I can judge what the fit might be like.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Alexandria, VA
- September 30, 2013
These are great pants. The only con is that they do not have a slight stretch to them to allow as much movement as you would like. Otherwise they look great, feel great and are outstanding for summer wear in the hot and humid as the material is extremely thin. They run very true to size, as well.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 17, 2012
Great pants with a dual purpose. Bought these for a trip to Alaska (in Summer). Did not disappoint. Versatility of having pants convertible to shorts came in handy. Very light material was exactly what I was looking for for those "summer" days in Alaska. The only thing I did not care for was the goofy belt that came with them but that was easily corrected.
- Michael - customer
- from Florida
- February 28, 2017
I bought these pants for my husband to wear on a trip to Cambodia & Vietnam. They were perfect for hot humid weather with their wicking feature and the quick zip off pant legs. Our only complaint is that the shorts are a bit short for my husband who is 6'5" tall. It would be nice if a 36" inseam was offered. Still, these light-weight pants traveled nicely and dried quickly...just what we were looking for. The cut and fit is very nice, not too voluminous like some pants we tried on at REI and other sporting goods stores.
- Catherine S - customer
- from Huntington Beach
- October 27, 2013
It's very hard finding zip off pants for my size that aren't baggy. I am 5'5" and weigh 135. These are comfortable, stylish and lightweight with a good number of pockets. And it's convenient they have labels letting you know left and right for zipping the legs back on. I now have two sets of pants. My only complaint is I have to have them shortened to a 29 since their shortest inseam size is 30 inches.
- Steve - customer
- from New Jersey
- April 13, 2017