- Since 1863 Pendleton® Woolen Mills has been a beacon of American quality. The Portland Collection marks a new era in the Pendleton story.
- Native American-inspired designs based off of archival designs set off the textured, jacquard-woven virgin wool blend.
- Antiqued brass-tone hardware detailing.
- Dyed-to-match rib-knit trim.
- Full-zip varsity jacket with snap-button storm flap.
- Stand collar with cutaway front.
- Welt hand pockets.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem.
- Fully lined.
- Body: 82% virgin wool, 18% cotton;
Rib Trim: 98% polyester, 2% spandex;
Lining: 100% acetate.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Length: 26 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.