- SKU: #8328176
- Under Armour Women's Size Chart
- Stay fit and focused in this Under Armour® Eclipse Printed Bra.
- All Under Armour® Apparel features a tagless design or tear-away tag with no left-over pieces.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Compression fit acts as a second skin to support muscles, and provide a close and lean fit.
- Sports bra provides support designed for medium-impact workouts.
- StudioLux® fabric:
• Specialized fabric crafted in a resilient stretch for non-constrictive support.
• Moisture Transport System provides quick-dry, moisture-wicking performance that moves perspiration away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Four-way stretch maintains full range of motion.
• Highly breathable power-mesh lining improves support.
- Wide, adjustable shoulder straps with criss-cross back.
- Bandeau-styled cup construction.
- Scoop neckline.
- Open back vents excess heat.
- Removable soft cups provide shape.
- Wide, under-bust elastic band.
- UA logo at left chest.
- 89% nylon, 11% elastane.
Mesh: 82% nylon, 18% elastane.
Lining: 95% polyester, 5% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love this bra! It says it's for medium impact, but I've been wearing it while I run with no problems. I'm a 34DD and the medium fits great. It fits snug, but isn't too hard to take off. I also love that the straps are adjustable. I've already ordered 2 more!
- Kate B - customer
- from Weatherford, OK
- February 13, 2017
Overall, this is a quite comfortable bra. I already own one in another color. I am returning this one, however, as the padded inserts aren't just right--bright red when the bra is light gray & it's annoying dealing with the pads slipping out when I launder the bra. It also seems like the pads don't stay in place and can migrate up which looks a little weird then (fine with clothes on). If you have middle-aged back fat, you will have a little bit of a squish factor.
- Danni E - customer
- from Colorado Springs
- February 17, 2016
I LOVE this sports bra mainly because of the comfort but also because of how cute it is and the straps in the back! great support!
- Anonymous - customer
- February 14, 2017
Love this bra! It fits well, gives great support, has a clean stylish look, and goes with everything. I also have it in black. It holds up well in the wash. For reference, I am a small 34C and I wear a size small. Highly recommend.
- Sophia G - customer
- from Los Angeles, California
- March 4, 2016
I own other under armour bras and this one is quite nice in comparison. I also have the high eclipse which is definitely better for working out/running in my opinion. I wear this more as a daily one. I don't like underwire bras so I always wear sports bras.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 21, 2017