- SKU: #8622116
- Under Armour Women's Size Chart
- You want to punish your muscles, not your breast tissue, so stay properly supported throughout your next hardcore workout with the Armour® Mid.
- All Under Armour® Apparel features a tagless design or tear-away tag with no left-over pieces.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Designed to provide optimum support for A-C cups during mid-impact activities.
- Compression fit acts as a second skin to support muscles, improve circulation, speed recovery time, and boost performance.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- Double-layer HeatGear® fabric pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Scoop neckline.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Supportive band under bust with jacquard brand hit.
- 90% polyester, 10% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Runs very small. I wear a size 4 and am a 32C and the size small was waaaaay too small.
- Cindy - customer
- from Chicago
- October 4, 2016
For the price, this is a great bra! I am quite busty and this holds it all in during intense workouts. Not the most comfy bra on earth - it does not bother me at all while exercising, but if I wear it for an extended period it becomes constricting and slightly itchy. Just know that this isn't a cozy lounge bra to wear to the movies. Limit it to workouts and you'll be fine. I'm a 36DD and ordered the large (a size up may help make it comfier, but could lessen the support).
- Carrie K - customer
- from Palo Pinto, TX
- March 31, 2017
Such a great price point for a sports bra. :)
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York
- January 7, 2017
Runs small, still comfortable and supportive
- Larissa - customer
- from Iowa
- November 18, 2016
Fits great and very comfortable.
- Cour - customer
- from Pittsburgh, Pa
- November 12, 2016