- SKU: #7565398
- Cosabella Bras, Bralettes, and Soft Bras Size Chart
- Never Say Never again.
- Stretchy, soft, and seam-free bralette boasts engineered lace that lays flat on the body.
- Comfortable wireless cups lend light support.
- Elegant scalloped edges.
- Back shoulder straps are adjustable for a custom fit.
- Due to the elastic stretch, there is no need for a hook-and-eye closure. Bra slips on over head.
- Style #NEVER1301.
- 78% polyamide, 12% elastane, 10% viscose.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I have a hard time finding this type of soft bra (to wear at home in the evenings for comfort) but this one fits pretty well. I wear a full D cup bra and this was the only one so far that fit. Not a lot of support for a fuller bust but I expected that. If you are a full D or DD order the XL.
- Margie Y - customer
- from McKinney, TX
- March 9, 2011
This is a great around the house yet slightly sexy bra. I wear this under camis and low cut pullovers for a cute look while lounging around. I got a large, I wear a 36C and it fits really well. Wash it a few times for a more comfortable fit, but overall it is a great find! I want to get in a few more colors!
- K.Marie - customer
- from San Francisco, CA
- February 23, 2012
I am an A cup, so this bralette is perfect me. It's just enough to cover me up, and it's very comfortable.
- Darla M - customer
- from Jacksonville, Florida
- July 30, 2011
Love this bralette that goes so well with the Never Say Never Thong (which is also great as it fits a bit smaller than the Hanky Panky brand). The lace softens up nicely after one wash (air dry) and provides enough support for A-B cups for normal (non-active) wear.
- Laurel G - customer
- from Seattle
- March 9, 2011
I love this bra (I am smaller 34B) so I can't say how much support it has as I don't need much. :) But I love wearing it under low cut summer dresses or tanks. It looks so feminine! Must have in at least black/white.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NYC
- August 10, 2011