- The classic design combined with the reliable cushioning and support of the New Balance® M990 are sure to carry you comfortably from mile zero through to your last stride.
- A running shoe built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Supportive pigskin overlays.
- Reflective cushioning promotes visibility in low-light conditions.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Synthetic lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Polyurethane midsole for long-lasting plush and resistance to compression set.
- ENCAP® provides support and optimal durability.
- ABZORB® mid-foot cushioning for exceptional shock absorption.
- Blown rubber forefoot supplies lightweight cushioning.
- Ndurance® rubber outsole material for maximum durability.
- Built on an SL-1 last. This last type has a standard toe box width, a standard instep height, and a standard heel width.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.