- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- Get a leg up on your style with these handsome Western boots by Lucchese®.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Leather upper with Milano Cord design and belly crocodile vamp.
- Pull-on straps.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world, combining the finest leathers available throughout the world.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.