- You've come to the end of the paved path. Beyond lays the temptation of trails winding as far as the eye can see. If only you'd brought your trail shoes, but you didn't expect to run on anything but road today. Nix the constant battle by slipping into the versatile performance of the Terrafly™ 277 from inov-8®.
- A lightweight, more minimal option for running over both road and trail.
- Breathable and durable synthetic upper.
- Hardy TPU lacing support supplies extended durability.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Contoured foam insole for added underfoot support.
Footbed Thickness: 6mm.
- Injected EVA midsole provides responsive underfoot cushioning.
- 2 Shoc-Zone™ supplies low underfoot protection, making it best for soft underfoot conditions. It promotes a mid-foot to forefoot strike, and is an ideal racer for most runners.
- Heel/Toe Height: 13mm/ 7mm.
Midsole Differential: 6mm.
- Meta-Flex™ is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to enhance forefoot flex.
- Terrafly outsole delivers lightweight cushioning and reliable traction over varied terrain.
- E™ (Endurance) rubber outsole material is stickier than most rubbers, while offering extended wear in comparison to sticky rubber. Average lifespan is 1,000 miles.
- Women's™ fit is designed around the unique shape of the women's foot. It features a more narrow heel for increased comfort and performance.
- Anatomic™ fit is based on the foot's shape, to enhance comfort and fit.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 6 (US Women's 8.5), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.