- SKU: #8477309
- The Timberland PRO® Powertrain ESD Alloy Safety Toe offers athletic style, tough protection, and supportive comfort, making it an ideal modern work shoe.
- Style number: 1111A001.
- Premium microfiber, leather, and rugged breathable mesh upper for long-lasting wear and comfort.
- Alloy safety toe work shoe with a lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap.
- Cement construction offers flexibility and reduced break-in time.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable foot environment.
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance.
- Fiberglass shank for structural support.
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole to help support and comfort the foot with every step.
- Nonmarking PU outsole is abrasion resistant and offers excellent slip resistance.
- Alloy toe meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards and I/75, C/75 standards for impact and compression.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: