Timberland Powertrain ESD Alloy Safety Toe
- SKU: #8477278
- Go to work with the power and safety of the Timberland PRO® Powertrain ESD Alloy Safety Toe!
- Style number: 1062A001.
- Premium, durable synthetic upper.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on a TiTAN® last for lightweight protection.
- Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment reduces odor.
- PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance.
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Anti-fatigue technology in the outsole provides shock absorption and energy return.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards. They provide protection through conduction and resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance.
- Slip, oil, and abrasion resistant non-marking outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: