The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Vest
- SKU: #9058342
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® 1996 Retro Nuptse Vest is a modern take on a classic design that's great for layering or even on its own!
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
- Can be stowed into its own pocket.
- Ripstop DWR Shell:
Ripstop fabric with a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating provides extreme durability with a coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly.
- Goose Down Fill
700-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction to help reduce cold spots.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
- Attached, adjustable hood can be stowed easily in the collar.
- Sleeveless design affords you an exceptional range of motion.
- Lightweight VISLON® zip closure with internal draft flap helps keep moisture at bay.
- Zip close hand pockets help keep their contents in place when you're on the go.
- Bungee cinch hem helps keep the heat in with a secure fit.
- Oversized baffle design inspired by the classic 1996 Nuptse vest.
- Branding on left chest, right hem, and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 25 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: