Save the Duck Giga Sherpa Lined Short Hooded Puffer JacketSave the Duck Giga Sherpa Lined Short Hooded Puffer Jacket
Product InformationMore from Save the Duck
- Quilted design features a front zip closure, long sleeves and side zippered pockets. The channel-quilted jacket also features a faux sherpa lining at the hoodie and front for added warmth and style.
- SKU: #9459150
- PLUMTECH® Insulation:
• Leave the down on the duck! PLUMTECH insulation is expertly crafted in order to not only imitate the properties of natural down but improve on them.
• Unlike traditional polyfill batting, PLUMTECH insulation utilizes padding created in order to match the fluffy, high-loft properties of down.
• Ultralightweight construction reduces bulk and encumbrance in order to maintain natural range of motion.
• While insulation is lightweight, it maintains a high
Giga / Feel / Iris / Deny Skinny fabric:
• High-definition nylon weave is designed for ultralightweight performance that maintains a fluffy, high loft.
• Specialized fabric is thin and light while maintaining abrasion resistance for cross-season wear.
• Tightly woven design provides wind-resistant, water-resistant protection.
• Synthetic fibers create a hydrophobic face that speeds the passage of moisture vapor from perspiration, promoting breathability and quick-dry performance.
• Quick-dry design decreases internal humidity in order to resist accumulation of odor-causing mold.
- All Save The Duck factories meet the following independent, third-party certification standards:
• Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) certification sets out 11 core labor rights which the Save The Duck factories implement within their entire supply chain.
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certification combines principles of international workplace standards, local laws and workplace regulations, and the spirit or language of relevant International Labor
Organization (ILO) conventions. These principles represent a top-down approach holding human resources, health and safety, environmental practices, and legal compliance to the same set of standards.
• Bluesign® Certificate partners are committed to meeting the highest criteria of sustainability, focusing on resource efficiency, environmental impact, occupational health and safety of laborers, and consumer protection.
• The OEKO-TEX® Certificate stands for "Confidence in Textiles," providing independent textile texting. They work for enhanced product safety and sustainable production in the textile production chain through continuous improvement.
• Certified B Corporation.
- Shell: 100% nylon,
Sleeve lining: 100% nylon,
Body lining/filling: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash, line dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 1 (SM). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 23 1⁄2 in
- Sleeve Length: 28 in