Outdoor Research Zendo Travel Skort
- SKU: #8978591
- When you say the word "travel," you're not thinking about long, quiet waits at the airport terminal. You're thinking of chasing your departing train to the end of the platform and relishing the muggy breeze as your auto rickshaw wends through traffic. When you're looking for adventure in your escape, throw on the Outdoor Research® Zendo Travel Skort and find the start of your next trail.
- Pull-on skort in a mini length that falls mid thigh.
- Performance Ripstop:
• Durable yet lightweight nylon ripstop provides abrasion-resistant performance.
• Pairs with a knit waist panel and inner short liner for breathable wear.
• Moisture-wicking fabric moves perspiration away from the skin.
• Hydrophobic, water-resistant fibers speed evaporation for cooling, quick-dry performance.
• UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
• Stretch blend shell and short provide full range of motion.
- Semi-fitted waistband with stretch, knit back panel.
- Zip pocket at the right hip is sized to accommodate a passport.
- Inner, hidden pocket at the waist.
- Drawstrings cinch the outseams for a variable look.
- Body: 94% nylon, 6% spandex;
Lining: 53% nylon, 38% polyester, 9% spandex.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Skirt Length: 15 in
- Inseam: 4 in
- Waist Measurement: 24 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: