KEEN Utility Flint II Mid Waterproof
Flint II Mid Waterproof
43% OFF!MSRP: $170.0043% OFF!
- Modeled after the signature Keen® hiking boot, the Keen Utility® Flint II Mid Waterproof work boots bring a classic, outdoor look to your job-site gear.
- SKU: #9496131
- Waterproof boot in an outdoor-inspired design.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit, meeting ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Style numbers: 1025242-001 (Magnet/Vapor).
- Waterproof, breathable KEEN.DRY membrane lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Waterproof leather uppers.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility.
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX offers contoured underfoot support for structured stability and comfort.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control.
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed for all-day comfort.
- Contoured heel lock keeps your foot secure throughout your stride.
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 2 1⁄2 in
Was this page helpful?