KEEN Terradora II Lace Up Waterproof BootKEEN Terradora II Lace Up Waterproof Boot
Product InformationMore from KEEN
- The KEEN® Terradora II Lace Up Waterproof Boots are designed specifically for a woman's outdoor comfort. These winter boots have the ideal blend of a stylish look, excellent waterproof protection, and warm insulation to keep you comfortable and steady while on the trail or in the city.
- SKU: #9397945
- Lightweight quilted nylon and recycled PET plastic upper provide easy flexibility and comfort while you're on the move.
- Features PFC-free water repellency technology to keep out the wet elements.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements while providing a drier, more comfortable interior.
- 200g of KEEN.WARM lightweight insulation provides long-lasting warmth and protection against the cold. Temp rated: -25°F/-32°C.
- Soft fleece lining for a warm and comfortable interior fit and feel.
- Thermal Heat Shield insole captures warmth to help keep the foot area comfortable in cold conditions.
- Cushioned footbed is infused with probiotic technology to naturally break down sweat odor without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- Low-density EVA midsole provides excellent underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Stability shank provides lightweight support.
- Non-marking KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs provides superior traction and grip on both snow and ice.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Shaft: 8 in