Brooks Tempo Knit In Crew
Tempo Knit In Crew
58% OFF!MSRP: $17.0058% OFF!
- Brooks believes in the freedom to be yourself in life and on the run. With help from artist Lisa Congdon, Brooks is working with Camp Brave Trails, a youth camp dedicated to building the next generation of LGBTQIA+ leaders, to provide mentorship, special camp activities, and financial support for a new facility.
- SKU: #9557074
- Brooks is proud to partner with Front Runners, a running club that promotes inclusivity and the LGBTQ+ community, through providing grants to help them continue giving and running in the name of love.
- Luck will be on your side every step of the way when you run in the Brooks® St. Patty's Day Sock!
- Add some fun to your run in the lightweight Brooks® Tempo Knit In Crew socks.
- Sold as a one-pair pack.
- Crew fit socks made from a cotton-poly blend for exceptional comfort, strength, and breathability.
- Features fun St. Patrick's Day colors and a "Run Lucky" graphic on front.
- Sold as one-pair pack.
- Moisture-wicking Drilayer® Glide fabric moves sweat away from the skin for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Crew fit socks boast a rainbow stripe pattern and the text 'Run Proud' in the knit.
- Mesh zone at upper foot for ventilation and decreased weight.
- Crafted with athletic ribbed cuffs to help keep your socks in place when you're on the go.
- Targeted arch compression for a perfect fit.
- Crew sock sits above the ankle.
- Nylon reinforcement provides added heel and toe cushioning.
- Terry loop construction in forefoot, heel, and toe provides soft, low bulk cushioning.
- Flat toe seam provides protection against blisters caused by friction.
- Designed with moisture wicking fabric to help keep your feet feeling dry and comfortable all day.
- Ultra light cushion is designed for minimal bulk and maximum comfort.
- Crew-cut silhouette.
- Seamless toe closure helps reduce chafing.
- 96% DriLayer® nylon, 4% spandex.
- 53% polyester, 25% nylon, 20% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Made in the USA.
Was this page helpful?