41% OFF!MSRP: $160.0041% OFF!
- The Brooks® Catamount trail-running shoes are lightweight and flexible, allowing you to move with agility and confidence both on and off the rugged trails!
- SKU: #9462667
- Predecessor: N/A.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Lace-up closure style.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft mesh lining provides a breathable and more comfortable interior fit.
- Removable textile footbed for long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Nitrogen-infused DNA FLASH midsole compound provides lightweight cushioning and adaptive energy return for serious stability and shock absorption.
- Ballistic Rock Shield is a thermoplastic EVA sheath layered between the outsole and midsole for protection against stone-bruising.
- TPU Mud Guard provides protection from trail debris.
- Rugged TrailTak rubber outsole provides durable, sticky traction that will keep you moving confidently through both dry and wet conditions.
- Sole features drainage slits that release water so feet can dry more quickly.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 10 oz
Was this page helpful?