Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21
Adrenaline GTS 21
6% OFF!MSRP: $130.006% OFF!
- Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 20.
- SKU: #9841644
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Streamlined, engineered mesh upper with 3D Fit Print provides durable structure and a proven fit. Asymmetrical 3D Fit Print saddle pulls from the heel and wraps around your arch for a secure fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft midsole cushioning work together to provide an ideal underfoot softness and support while still providing excellent responsiveness and durability.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar®: tri-density midsole designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- Full-length, segmented Crash Pad ensures smooth transitions.
- Blown rubber forefoot.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- Deeper V-groove offers better release and improves transitions.
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- PDAC A5500 Approved: Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding A5500 Diabetic Medicare Coding is awarded to footwear that is available in three or more widths, with a removable insole (sock-liner). It allows individuals to pay for their footwear through their Medicare. PDAC must be applied for on a yearly basis and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria. For more specific info, visit the Medicare website or call 1-800-MEDICARE.
Was this page helpful?