- SKU: #8675145
- Find the support and smooth cushioning to keep your stride on point mile after mile, by lacing into the Nike® Air Zoom Structure 19 running shoe.
- Predecessor: Air Zoom Structure 19.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Ideal for fast-paced runs.
- Highly-breathable Flymesh fabric and thin synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Flywire cables built into the laces wrap the mid-foot for enhanced lockdown and a better fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Internal heel counter helps secure the foot.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Midsole features a firmer foam at the mid-foot and wedged foam in the heel to help support the foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Low-profile Nike Zoom Air unit in the forefoot provides highly-responsive cushioning to propel you forward.
- Triple-density Dynamic Support technology helps slow the rate of pronation.
- Waffle outsole delivers lasting-wear and multi-surface traction.
- Deep flex grooves allow from more natural movement.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: