- SKU: #8545747
- There's no contradicting the exceptional cushioning and smooth, stable ride of the Mizuno® Wave Paradox 2 running shoe. Just step right in and feel for yourself.
- Successor to the Wave Paradox.
- Built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and stability.
- Breathable mesh upper with lightweight PU overlays that wrap the mid-foot and heel for lightweight structural support.
- Dynamotion Fit™ construction minimizes the stress the foot places on the upper, reducing buckling and heightening the fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining supplies a great step-in feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Soft, responsive U4ic midsole.
- Double Fan Wave® with articulated forefoot Wave Plate provides ultimate cushioning with minimal forefoot rigidity.
- Differential (heel-to-toe): 12 mm
- SmoothRide Engineering™ offers a unique sole design to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe.
- A blown rubber forefoot, along with the articulated Wave Plate delivers an ideal blend of pliability and propulsion during toe-off.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: