- SKU: #8001160
- The 05/63 Boondocker Boot captures the essence of the combat-style boots worn by the United States Marine Corps in the 1960's in honor of the turnover of Camp Matthews to the University of California, San Diego.
- Weathered roughout leather upper with antique polish at toe and heel.
- Eight-hole lace-up for a secure fit.
- Full-length, leather lined comfort footbed for a feel-good fit.
- Leather welt with heavy contrast stitch.
- Exclusive blown rubber outsole for a lightweight feel unique to boots of this nature.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Circumference: 11 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: