- SKU: #7918293
- The Eastland® 1955 Edition Collection celebrates Eastland's 55th anniversary and continued commitment to upholding the art of shoemaking.
- Breathe new life into a classic look with the Sherman 1955 Edition Collection boot from Eastland.
- Premium-quality, heavy-weight full-grain leather upper offers durability and rugged styling.
- Hand sewn by skilled shoemakers using a traditional true moccasin construction.
- Lace-up closure with rawhide laces and metal eyelets provides a secure, customized fit.
- Full leather lining naturally draws moisture away from the feet.
- Generously padded insole provides comfort and stability.
- Full leather midsole supplies shock-absorbing cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Steel shank provides protection and additional support.
- Natural crepe rubber outsole provides slip-resistance, durability and shock-absorbing cushioning.
- Eastland-copy.JPG" alt="" />
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄8 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: