- The Paradise II sneaker from Drew® has numerous therapeutic benefits that makes it a one-of-a-kind casual shoe.
- Smooth calf leather upper with perforated details offers a stylish, breathable exterior.
- Two hook and loop adjustable straps allow simple adjustments for various foot shapes and painful foot conditions.
- Soft, foam-padded collar prevents ankle discomfort and blisters.
- Drilex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ wicks away moisture and offers odor and stain control.
- Plus Fitting System® features two removable footbeds for added and double depth.
- Tempered steel shank supports and stabilizes your entire body, reducing foot and body fatigue.
- Extra firm heel counter provides superior heel control and properly positions the foot in the shoe.
- Built-in heel cushion pad and rocker bottom with wide shank add to the shoe's overall comfort and performance.
- Lightweight polyurethane rocker bottom outsole provides a ball-of-foot base for stability and great fit.
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics.
- HCPCS Code A5500.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: