- SKU: #7165607
- Introduced in 1966, these were the first shoes with the famous Tiger Stripes.
- They were worn at the Mexico Olympic Games in 1968.
- Fabric uppers with a reinforced toe.
- Easy lace-up closure.
- Textile linings.
- Lightly cushioned footbed.
- Rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 8 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: