- SKU: #8714532
- The excellent fit and superior protection of the Timberland PRO® Velocity Alloy Safety Toe SD+ Boot makes sure you keep up with your work day in total comfort.
- Style number: A16KB001.
- Premium synthetic ripstop nylon and poly upper for long-lasting durability.
- Alloy safety toe work boot.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Stitched-on synthetic toe overlay for abrasion resistance.
- Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment reduces odor.
- PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance.
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Bio-Suspension system for improved cushioning, flexibility and stability.
- Anti-fatigue technology in the outsole provides shock absorption and energy return.
- All-weather, multi-surface PU outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant and made with a specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound, which provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces and maintains flexibility longer in cold temperatures.
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards. They provide protection through conduction and resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3.4 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: