The North Face ThermoBall™ Parka II
- SKU: #9077735
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® ThermoBall™ Parka II is a midweight jacket that'll give you added protection from the wind and retain it's warmth even if your jacket gets a little wet!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation
PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation is a synthetic alternative to traditional down insulation.
• Warmth and compressibility equivalent to 600-fill down.
• Round synthetic insulation traps and retains heat within small air pockets.
• Insulative property is retained even when wet.
- Attached, fixed hood with elastic binding.
- Long sleeves with internal elastic cuffs.
- Full zip closure with internal draft flap.
- Internal, secure-zip pocket is designed to be media compatible.
- Two covered, secure-zip hand pockets help keep the contents in place when you're on the go.
- Slight drop-tail hemline gives you a little extra coverage.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 32 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: