The North Face Stretch Down JacketThe North Face Stretch Down Jacket
Product InformationMore from The North Face
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- SKU: #9070953
- The North Face® Stretch Down Jacket is pack ready so you won't be caught off guard the next time the temps start to drop out on the trail this season.
- Winter jacket with a slim fit and a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Can be stowed into its own pocket.
- DWR Coating
• Durable Water-Resistant (DWR) coating sheds light moisture and helps the fabric dry quickly.
- Goose Down Fill
• Goose down fill provides exceptional warmth with minimal bulk.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
• 700 g/m² weight throughout.
- Stand collar provides additional coverage when you need it.
- Long sleeves that fit through to loosely fitted cuffs.
- Exposed, VISLON® full-zip closure in front.
- Reverse-coil zip close hand pockets keep small items in place.
- Adjustable cinch-cord hem helps keep the elements at bay.
- Allover knit design helps keep insulation in place and reduces cold spots.
- Branding on the left chest and back right shoulder.
- 91% nylon, 9% elastane;
Lining: 91% nylon, 9% elastane;
Fill: 80% goose feather, 20% down.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
- Sleeve Length: 37 in