- SKU: #7999169
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Shoveling yourself out of the snow won't feel like a chore when you attack it with the Snowsquall Mid by The North Face®.
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant nubuck leather and ballistic mesh upper.
- Protective polyurethane coated leather midfoot mudguard.
- HydroSeal® membrane for waterproof protection.
- Zonal insulation package with 400g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation throughout the boot.
- Mylar heat-trapping zones in the tongue and underfoot for additional warmth.
- Lace-up closure for a secure and snug fit.
- Metal hardware for added durability.
- Heel pull for easy entry.
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort and support.
- Mid design for added support and protection for debris.
- Compression-molded EVA half shell for reduced weight and walkability.
- Northotic™ Pro EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot-cushioning pads.
- TPU and ESS CRADLE™ for heel-stability and cushioning for comfort and impact protection.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Durable Winter Grip® rubber outsole for excellent traction.
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction in cold weather.
- Comfort range: -40°F / -40°C.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: