The North Face Plumbline Triclimate® Jacket
- SKU: #9070862
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Plumbline Triclimate® Jacket lets you take on the slopes and the trail head-on!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
DryVent™ 2L features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
• Durable Water Repellent coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
• Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
• Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
- Heatseeker™ insulation
Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
• 60g fill power.
- Fully taped seams help keep moisture at bay.
- Attached, adjustable hood with stand collar provides additional coverage when you need it.
- Long sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Full zip, exposed, VISLON® reverse-coil zipper in front.
- Zip close pit vents let you regulate your core temperature more easily.
- Secure-zip chest pocket on the left chest.
- Covered, zip close hand pockets keep their contents in place when you're on-the-go.
- Adjustable cinch-cord hem will help keep the elements at bay.
- Branding on left chest, cuff, and back right shoulder.
- 96% polyester, 4% elastane;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine washing, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 1⁄2 in
- Chest Measurement: 47 in
- Sleeve Length: 38 1⁄2 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: