The North Face McMurdo Parka III
- SKU: #8886117
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® McMurdo Parka III jacket will keep toasty no matter what Mother Nature has to throw at you!
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
• DryVent™ 2L features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
• Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
• Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
- Goose Down Fill
• Goose down fill provides exceptional warmth with minimal bulk.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
• 550 Fill Power goose down.
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux-fur trim and stand collar provides additional warmth when you need it.
- Long sleeves that taper loosely through to adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Full zip closure with internal draft flap, super suede collar lining, and external snap-button close storm flap.
- Hook-and-loop close patch pocket on the left sleeve.
- Secure-zip chest and dual entry hand warmer pockets are low-profile and feature reverse-coil zippers.
- Internal, secure-zip pocket on the left panel has a media port so you can rock your favorite tunes all day long.
- Solid and color block design options.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon,
Lining: 100% polyester;
Faux Fur: 70% acrylic, 17% polyester, 13% modacrylic.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 34 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: