The North Face Inlux 2.0 Insulated Jacket
- SKU: #9056581
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® Inlux 2.0 Insulated Jacket is engineered to keep you dry, warm, and burning the miles away on the trail this season!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
DryVent™ features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
- Heatseeker™ insulation
Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
• 100 g insulation in body.
• 60 g insulation in hood and sleeves.
- Lined with a soft and warm raschel fleece at the collar and chest.
- Removable, adjustable hood with stand collar provides added warmth.
- Long sleeves with extended tabs and internal, stretch-knit cuffs to help keep the elements at bay.
- Full zip closure with internal draft flap and hook-and-loop close external stormflap.
- Pit-zip vents let you regulate your core temperature while you're on the go.
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket that's perfect for keeping essential pieces of your kit safe and close at hand.
- Reverse-coil hand pockets that are uncovered for easy access.
- Adjustable cinchcord hem lets you get the perfect fit every time.
- Drop-tail hemline gives you a little extra coverage.
- Branding on left chest, back right shoulder, and left cuff.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: