The North Face Heavenly Down Jacket
- SKU: #9070910
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Heavenly Down Jacket is a water-resistant jacket that's designed to keep you warm and dry on the slopes season after season!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- Goose Down Fill in the body
550-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction to help reduce cold spots.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
- Heatseeker™ insulation in hood and side panels
Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
- Attached, adjustable hood with a stand collar that gives you extra warmth when you need it.
- Raglan long sleeves provide a wide, natural range of motion.
- Internal goggle pocket on the right panel.
- Internal pocket with headphones access port so can rock your tunes in comfort.
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe is a great place to stash your lift pass.
- Zip close hand pockets keep their contents in place when you're on the go.
- Quilted stitching keeps the insulation where it's needed to reduce cold spots.
- Internal elastic cuffs help keep the elements at bay.
- Snap-away powder skirt helps keep the powder from going up your jacket.
- Drop-tail hem provides a little extra coverage.
- 60% nylon, 40% polyester;
Lining Upper: 100% polyester;
Lining Lower: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 1⁄2 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: