The North Face Freedom Insulated Pants
- SKU: #9070925
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Freedom Insulated Pants are a lightweight pair of ski pants that are perfect for tackling the slopes in comfort!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
DryVent™ 2L features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
Breathability 189 g/m² /24 hours average.
- Heatseeker™ insulation
Compressible 60g Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
- Belt loop waistband with adjustable waist tabs let you get the perfect fit every time.
- Welted secure-zip hand pockets keep their contents in place when you're on the go.
- Chimney Venting™ system allows hot air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiter and escape through the inner thigh vents.
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic help keep the snow out of your boots.
- Reinforced kick-patches provide added durability.
- Branding on button closure.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 39 in
- Inseam: 28 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 11 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: