The North Face Down Sierra 2.0 Jacket
- SKU: #9071921
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Down Sierra 2.0 Jacket is made for layering or on its own and will keep you toasty whether you're on the trail or running an errand on a snowy evening!
- DWR Coating:
Durable Water Repellent coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
- Goose Down Fill
550-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction to help reduce cold spots.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
- Removable, adjustable hood for when the weather really takes a turn for the worst.
- Stand collar provides additional warmth when you need it most.
- Long sleeves with elastic cuffs help keep the elements at bay.
- Full zip closure with snap-button stormflap.
- Large drop pockets with hidden snap closure.
- Quilted design keeps insulation where it's need to limit cold spots.
- Brand patch on left arm.
- 73% nylon, 27% cotton;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: