- SKU: #8697850
Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
The natural evolution of The North Face® icon, the Denali 2 Hoodie updates the signature look with high-performance fleece, bold colors, and a recycled fabric construction.
Zip-in design pairs with compatible garments from The North Face® triclimate line.
Polartec® 300 Series fleece:
• Highly lofted, double-sided poly fleece increases internal surface area to more effectively retain warmth.
• Inherently hydrophobic synthetic fibers speed passage of moisture vapor to maintain breathability.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish improves water-resistance to increase the quick-dry performance.
• 300 Series offers the heaviest weight for cold-weather layering.
• Woven overlay placed at the collar, yoke, forearms, and hem.
• Abrasion-resistant fabric wears well under pack straps.
• 70D x 160D, 118 g/m² fabric weight.
Attached three-piece hood.
Reverse coil-zip closure with inner draft flap.
Covered zip chest pocket with inner headphone cord router.
Zip hand pockets.
Droptail hem with adjustable drawcord.
Solid Fleece: 100% recycled polyester;
Heather Fleece: 65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester;
Overlay: 100% nylon.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.