The North Face Defdown Parka GTX
- SKU: #9072597
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The grey-sky days are on their way. Keep off the cold and rain with The North Face® Defdown Parka GTX, pairing the weatherproof protection of GORE-TEX® fabric with warm, down-insulated performance.
- Standard-fit parka provides room for layering while maintaining full coverage.
- GORE-TEX® 2L shell:
• Two-layer membrane is bonded to the shell for less abrasion and lasting durability.
• Wind-resistant and waterproof design with fully taped seams.
• Highly breathable design allows perspiration vapor to escape.
• 70D twill shell in a heather design.
- Down Fill Insulation
• 550-fill goose down insulation provides high warmth with low weight.
• Interior quilting eliminates external quilting to reduce cold bleed-through.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
- Removable hood with brim and peripheral adjustability.
- Removable, faux-fur trim finishes the hood.
- Microfleece-lined stand collar with zipper garage.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap and magnet-sealed outer storm flap.
- Long sleeves feature elastic cuff gaiters.
- Stacked, zip hand pockets with water-resistant taping.
- Inner zip pocket is media-device compatible with a headphone cord router.
- Droptail hem extends to the mid thigh.
- Smooth-faced taffeta lining moves easily over bottom layers.
- Logo embroidery placed at the left chest and back shoulder.
- 71% nylon, 29% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 35 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: