The North Face Defdown Parka GTXThe North Face Defdown Parka GTX
Product InformationMore from The North Face
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- SKU: #9058302
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® Defdown Parka GTX provides durable and reliable warmth so you can take on any adventure in comfort!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- GORE-TEX® 2L shell
• GORE-TEX® 2L fabric that is a durable, waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable shell that'll take anything you can throw at it and keep you comfy at the same time.
• Recycled Taffeta lining is super soft and breathable.
• 230 g/m² waterproofing.
• 73 g/m² breathability.
- Goose Down Fill
• Goose down fill provides exceptional warmth with minimal bulk.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
• 550 g/m² weight throughout.
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim and stand collar provides additional warmth when needed.
- Gusseted long sleeves that fit loosely through to the cuffs provide an exceptional range of motion.
- Full zip closure with magnetic close external storm flap.
- Secure-zip internal pocket with media port lets your rock out to your favorite tunes.
- Welted zip close alpine hand pockets let you stash small items while you're on-the-go.
- Reverse-coil zippers on the hem let you get added mobility when you need it.
- Drop-tail hemline provides added coverage in back.
- Contrast fur trim and hem zippers.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 71% nylon, 29% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester Taffeta;
Insulation: 80% goose down, 20% goose feather.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 36 in