The North Face Carto Triclimate® Jacket
- SKU: #8879987
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Adapt, evolve, and overcome any challenge with The North Face® Carto Triclimate® Jacket!
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing 3-in-1 garments from The North Face®.
- Outer Jacket
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
DryVent™ features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
- Removable, adjustable hood with a laminated brim.
- Stand collar provides additional coverage when you need it.
- Long sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Full zip closure with internal draft flap and exterior hook-and-loop close stormflap.
- Secure-zip handwarmer pockets with storm flaps keep their contents in place when you're on the move.
- Adjustable drawcord hem helps keep the elements at bay.
- Drop-tail hemline gives you a little extra coverage in back.
- Inner Jacket
- Heatseeker™ insulation
• Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
• 100 g insulation power.
- Stand collar for additional warmth when the weather gets cold.
- Long sleeves that are loose through to the cuffs.
- Full zip closure.
- Secure-zip handwarmer pockets.
- Brand hits throughout.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: