The North Face Aconcagua Parka II
- SKU: #9058439
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® Aconcagua Parka II is engineered for exceptional performance and style so you can take on any adventure!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- Nylon shell
• Solid: 30D 45 g/m² Nylon Taffeta shell.
• Shiny: 30D 49 g/m² Nylon Twill shell.
• All Colors: Durable Water-Resistant (DWR) coating sheds light moisture and helps the fabric dry quickly.
• 73 g/m² Polyester Taffeta lining.
- Goose Down Fill
• Goose down fill provides exceptional warmth with minimal bulk.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
• 550 fill power.
- Heatseeker™ Hood and Side Panels
• Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation on the hood and side panels deliver lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
• 150g fill power.
- Attached, fixed hood with stand collar provides additional warmth when you need it.
- Long sleeves with loosely fitted cuffs and internal elastic thumbhole wrist gaiters.
- Full 2-way zip closure with chin guard lining.
- Zip close handwarmer pockets let you keep your digits comfy.
- Branding on the left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% Taffeta.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: