The North Face 1996 Retro Novelty Nuptse Vest
- SKU: #9078084
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® 1996 Retro Novelty Nuptse Vest is lightweight, durable, and perfect for layering!
- Packs into its own hand pocket
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- Ripstop DWR Shell:
• Ripstop fabric with a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating provides extreme durability with a coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly.
- Goose Down Fill
• Goose down insulation helps keep you toasty.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
• 700 fill power.
- Attached, adjustable hood can be stowed in stand collar and provides additional warmth when you need it.
- Sleeveless design allows for exceptional range of motion.
- Exposed, lightweight VISLON® zip closure in front with an internal draft flap helps keep moisture at bay.
- Covered, zip close hand pockets keep small items in place when you're on-the-go.
- Adjustable bungee cinch hem helps you keep the elements at bay.
- Oversize baffles help keep insulation where it's needed to reduce cold spots.
- Print block design with contrast accents.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Fill: 100% goose down.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: