Save the Duck Iris Raised Collar Puffer JacketSave the Duck Iris Raised Collar Puffer Jacket
Product InformationMore from Save the Duck
- The Save the Duck® Iris Raised Collar Puffer Jacket features a quilted channel design with long sleeves and a front zipper closure.
- SKU: #9459148
- Zippered side pockets with a stright hem and side slits.
- Logo printed thermo-taped seams throughout the interior.
- Zip-up pouch stores the packable coat for convenient on-the-go storing.
- Iris fabric:
• High-definition nylon weave is designed for ultralightweight performance that maintains a fluffy, high loft.
• Specialized fabric is thin and light while maintaining abrasion resistance for cross-season wear.
• Tightly woven design provides wind-resistant, water-resistant protection.
• Synthetic fibers create a hydrophobic face that speeds the passage of moisture vapor from perspiration, promoting breathability and quick-dry performance.
• Quick-dry design decreases internal humidity in order to resist accumulation of odor-causing mold.
- All Save The Duck factories meet the following independent, third-party certification standards:
• Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) certification sets out 11 core labor rights which the Save The Duck factories implement within their entire supply chain.
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certification combines principles of international workplace standards, local laws and workplace regulations, and the spirit or language of relevant International Labor Organization (ILO) conventions. These principles represent a top-down approach holding human resources, health and safety, environmental practices, and legal compliance to the same set of standards.
• Bluesign® Certificate partners are committed to meeting the highest criteria of sustainability, focusing on resource efficiency, environmental impact, occupational health and safety of laborers, and consumer protection.
• The OEKO-TEX® Certificate stands for "Confidence in Textiles," providing independent textile texting. They work for enhanced product safety and sustainable production in the textile production chain through continuous improvement.
• Certified B Corporation.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Lining and filling: 100% nylon.
- Hand wash, line dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 1 (SM). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 25 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in