- SKU: #8530786
- Don't sacrifice comfort when you're going the distance. Discover superior cushion with the all new lightweight and responsive Ride 8 from Saucony®!
- Successor to the Ride 7.
- Built for the neutral runner who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Open mesh upper promotes maximum breathability.
- FlexFilm no-sew overlays for enhanced fit without the added weight.
- RUNDRY collar lining wicks away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
- Molded EVA ComfortLite Sockliner™ contours to the shape of the foot to better support the arch and reduce peak pressure points in the forefoot.
- PowerGrid™ midsole features GRID technology to help center the foot, absorb impacting shock and distribute pressure, for a superbly smooth and responsive ride.
- SSL (Saucony Super Light) EVA maximizes durability while minimizing weight.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone attenuates impacting shock and promotes a smooth transition.
- iBR+™ rubber outsole provides three times more cushioning while being 33% lighter than standard blown rubber.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole offers supreme traction and long-lasting wear.
- 8mm heel-to-toe offset.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: