- SKU: #9194424
- Click here for Red Wing Heritage® cleaning instructions.
- Originally developed for farmers, Red Wing® introduced the 6" Round Toe work boot in 1919, making it one of their oldest models.
- Rough and tough leather upper features contrast stitching and a round toe.
- This leather is water, stain, and perspiration-resistant.
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Smooth leather lining naturally wicks away moisture to maintain a healthy, happy foot environment.
- Texon® leather-covered footbed molds to your foot to create a customized fit over time with each wear.
- Polyurethane traction tread outsole minimizes shock and vibration while maximizing support and traction.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D (M). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: