Pendleton Chief Joseph Crew
- SKU: #9226356
- The Pendleton® Chief Joseph Crew is named after the Nez Perce leader who resisted government orders to move his tribes onto an Idaho reservation. In 1877, he surrendered only to save his people from a harsh winter with little supplies. He is widely admired for protecting his people and symbolizes bravery and strength.
- Native American print on a merino wool blend.
- Crew cut silhouette.
- Banded cuff.
- Reinforced toes and heels.
- One per pack.
- 50% merino wool, 47% nylon, 3% spandex.
- Machine wash and dry flat.
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: