Outdoor Research Razoredge Hooded Jacket
- SKU: #8721441
- If you're fed up with crunchy hardshells breaking the peaceful silence of your cold-weather backcountry trek, head out in the Razoredge™ Hooded Jacket. With a combo of breathable, element-shedding shell and lightweight, high-warmth insulation, this insulator keeps you warm and dry through highly aerobic climbing, cross-country skiing, or backpacking treks.
- Standard Fit offers a looser cut for easier technical layering.
- Ventia™ 2L fabric:
• Water-resistant and windproof, 50D plainweave outer layer.
• Waterproof laminate membrane to diffuse water vapor from perspiration for a high degree of breathability.
• Mechanical stretch improves range of motion.
• 20D, microripstop Pertex® Microlight glides easily over top layers.
• 21.8 oz/yd² / 618 g/m² garment weight.
- PrimaLoft Silver® Active insulation:
• High warmth-to-weight ratio retains heat without adding unwanted bulk.
• Hydrophobic design speeds passage of moisture vapor from perspiration.
• Lightweight and compressible for easy packing.
• High-loft design offers a classic puffer look without reducing durability.
• 60 g/m² weight.
- Dynamic Reach™ underarm gussets and articulated elbows improve range of motion.
- Halo Hood:
• Helmet-compatible design sits lower at back of hood to lock onto helmet.
• Wire-reinforced brim.
• Multi-point drawcords.
- Two-way zip with inner draft flap and zipper garage.
- Long sleeves with elastic cuffs.
- Zip chest pocket.
- Zip hand pockets with tricot, handwarmer lining.
- Curved hem with elastic drawcord.
- Shell: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: