Outdoor Research Kalaloch Reversible Shirt Jacket
- SKU: #9065882
- The flannel is fine for a cool, fall day, but the Outdoor Research® Kalaloch Reversible Shirt Jacket steps up your cold-weather layers with a reversible design and trail-tested insulation.
- Standard-Fit shirt jacket features a straight cut for easy layering.
- Reversible design switches between a striped twill and a quilted face.
- Poly herringbone twill provides moisture-wicking, quick-dry performance.
- Square-quilted face in a durable, lightweight 20D ripstop weave.
- VerticalX™ insulation:
• Proprietary polyfill maintains high loft, creating larger air pockets to improve warmth retention.
• Stretch design improves range of motion.
• Synthetic fibers speed passage of moisture vapor to maintain breathability.
- Foldover collar.
- Snap-button placket.
- Long sleeves with snap-button mitered cuffs.
- Twill face features snap-flap chest pockets and flat hand pockets.
- Woven face features patch hand pockets.
- Shirttail hemline.
- Straight back yoke with box pleat.
- 100% polyester;
Fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 1⁄2 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: