Outdoor Research Ferrosi Pants™
- SKU: #7718562
- When you're scrambling, bouldering, and climbing, you need your gear to hold up without holding you back. The durable Ferrosi Pants are built tough and with the stretch you need to go for those grueling holds.
- Stuck between a rock and - well, a rock - is right where the durable Ferrosi Pant wants to be. Climb to your heart's content in this hard-working pant.
- Standard Fit knickers feature a mid rise, looser straight fit and below-the-knee length.
- Wind and abrasion-resistant shell.
- Lightweight, breathable softshell features water- and wind-resistant protection.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees give you full range of motion.
- Four-way stretch for improved mobility.
- Tricot-lined waistband.
- Zip fly and button waist.
- Belt-loop waistband with tunnel drawstring and wide loops to accommodate carabiners and harness straps.
- Two front pockets, two back zip pockets, and one side zip pocket.
- Zip fly with snap-button closure.
- Drawcord hem.
- Scoop hand pockets.
- Wind rating: 9 CFM.
- Back zip pockets.
- 86% nylon, 14% spandex.
- Zip cargo pocket at the right leg.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Toggled drawstring at hem.
- 86% nylon, 14% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 4, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 39 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 17 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: