Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66® SD
- SKU: #8988360
- Introduced in 1966, the Mexico 66® from Onitsuka Tiger™ by ASICS® were the first sneakers with the famous Tiger Stripes.
- First worn at the Mexico Olympic Games in 1968.
- Choose from either a combination of leather, suede and textile uppers for long, durable wear.
- Textile lining with a perforated, cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: