Obermeyer Straight Line Pants
- SKU: #8875961
- A pair of high-tech, comfortable ski pants that are perfect for carving fresh powder and exploring the backcountry trails.
- Active fit is an athletic design engineered for full motion.
- HydroBlock Elite shell:
• 4-way Stretch.
• High degree of breathability helps to speed transport of moisture vapor from perspiration.
• Highly waterproof and windproof protection.
• 25,000mm / 25,000 g/m²/24hr waterproof and breathable rating.
• Skier Critical™ seam sealing strategically tapes inner seams.
- Thinsulate™ insulation:
• Platinum Flex fabric.
• 3M™ Thinsulate™ offers exceptional warmth while being extremely lightweight and low profile.
• 40gm insulation fill.
- RECCO® avalanche system that enables rapid directional pinpointing of your precise location using harmonic radar compatible with a multitude of search instruments.
- Engineered construction using stretch fabric and lining for Full-Motion™ Fusion fit.
- Durable YKK® AquaGuard® zippers.
- Fully seam sealed.
- Adjustable waist with fleece lining and foam mesh lumbar panel.
- Secure-zip pocket on right front.
- Mesh-lined CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation inner thigh zips quickly dump excess heat.
- Ski Contour™ articulated knees allow full range of motion.
- Abrasion resistant scuffguards and reinforced pant hems.
- Water-resistant powder cuffs.
- Ankle zips.
- Branding on left waistband, center back waist, and right leg.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 85% polyester, 15% elastane.
- Machine wash, hang dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 29 in
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 29 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: