Obermeyer Petite Tuscany II Jacket
- SKU: #9058148
- The Obermeyer® Tuscany II Jacket offers waterproof and insulated protection with a stylish edge that transitions from the slopes to the apres ski without missing a beat.
- Regular Fit ski jacket is cut for a comfortable fit that allows full range of motion.
- HydroBlock® Sport shell:
• High degree of breathability helps to speed transport of moisture vapor from perspiration.
• Highly waterproof and windproof protection.
• 10,000mm / 10,000 g/m²/24hr waterproof and breathable rating.
• Skier Critical™ seam sealing strategically tapes inner seams.
- Thermore® Classic insulation:
• SR (Special Reduction) process reduces thickness without reducing thermal retention.
• Blends the advantages of synthetic insulation with the soft, lightweight feel of down, reducing bulk to improve freedom of movement.
• 150g weight through the body and sleeves; 115g weight inside collar; 40g weight through the hood and outer collar.
- Removable, adjustable hood with removable, faux-fur trim.
- Stand collar with soft fleece lining.
- Full-length zip with outer storm flap.
- Full Motion™ articulated sleeves with ski-pass pocket at left.
- Contoured cuffs with inner elastic gaiter.
- Zip hand pockets with warm tricot lining.
- Inner cell phone pocket with headphone cord router.
- Inner goggle pocket with detachable goggle-cleaning cloth.
- Droptail hem with inner drawcord.
- Water-resistant, Snap-Away™ powder skirt stows the skirt when not in use.
- Shell: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 4P. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 24 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: